- R v Mohammed Omar RAFIK [ 2014 ] EWCA Crim 2544
- R v James LEE [ 2014 ] EWCA Crim 2928
- R v Wajid BOSTAN  EWCA Crim 562
- R v William Paul BOYLE  EWCA Crim 1930
- R v AW  EWCA Crim 1386
- R v Thomas John C  EWCA Crim 1871
- R v S  EWCA Crim 750
- R v Timothy MYLES  EWCA Crim 2859
- R v Yeimer RINCON  EWCA Crim 2037
- R v Craig HAMILTON  EWCA Crim 2578
- R v Tony TYGANO and Frank EMMAN  EWCA Crim 2545
- R v Michael Anthony STAVROU  EWCA Crim 1982
- R v Robert NAIDOO  EWCA Crim 1916 (AG’s Reference Nos. 41 & 42 of 2007)
- R v Alan Ernest HOUGH  EWCA Crim 1659
- R v Bashir MAKEID  EWCA Crim 792
- R v Nicholas MARQUEZ-ARNEDO  EWCA Crim 1988
- R v Gary Mark WRIGHT  EWCA Crim 893
- R v Manjeet Singh KHALSA  EWCA 2888
- R v Michael BRYANT  EWCA Crim 520
Andrew Frymann is a very highly regarded leading junior barrister who has been in practice for 20 years.
Work Done – specialises in defending multi-defendant ( & cut-throat ) trials – particularly : serious fraud ( boiler room, carbon credit trading, VAT, tax, benefit frauds, & section 993 fraudulent trading, & mortgage frauds, principally at Southwark Crown Court); murder; intelligence led ( CHIS and participating informant ) Organised Crime Group heavy crime trials ( drugs & guns ) and serious sexual ( & historic sexual ) offences.
Present and on-going work in 2016 – presently representing the first Defendant in a multi-handed cut-throat million pound conspiracy to supply opium trial at Kingston; thereinafter fixtures at : Warwick (June ) – bogus police officer fraud on OAPs ; Old Bailey ( July ) involving a police officer pension and RSA insurance fraud ( featuring complex orthopaedic expert evidence); Birmingham ( August ) historic rape where the complainant was a care-home abscondee and now has an intermediary, where there are extensive ‘Ground Rules’ issues; Blackfriars ( September ) featuring a half-a-million pound OCG car-ringing; October ( Southwark ) an eight million pound mortgage fraud; November – December ( Lewes) leading junior in fraudulent importation of cutting agents from China to be used in a cocaine conspiracy.
Principally works digitally and is technologically adept in managing casework with very significant amounts of evidence;member of the Cybercrime Practitioners Association; is an active member of the Criminal Bar Association; and is a pupil-supervisor.
- Reported Cases